Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Holiday Home Insurance

Protecting your Holiday Home

If you have a second home, they are often exposed to higher risks than your main home. Whether you rent it out regularly or it is left unattended and used for personal holidays only, it’s important to have the proper insurance in place in the event of an accident.

Eastside Insurance can provide cover for properties that are deemed to be second homes. This option is available to all UK property owners whose property will be unoccupied for long periods of time because they either live or work away or overseas, and only use the property upon their return.

We also provide cover for holiday homes that is used to rent out to holiday makers. We would require all the information necessary to give adequate cover, even if you only rent out the property once a year, you may still be liable in the case of any accidents that may occur.

What does it cover?

  • Full Accidental Damage cover to Buildings and Contents included
  • Malicious Damage caused by Tenants covered as standard
  • Loss of Rent
  • Property Owners Liability, extended to include commercial use of the property if it is let
  • Legal Liability as Occupier or Landlord
  • Accidents to domestic staff

We can also provide cover for accidental damage, pedal cycles, money and credit cards, valuable and personal possessions, and others.

Get in touch today…

Almost all customers have unique requirements therefore it is critical we understand all your options. Eastside Insurance have many years’ experience in this field, with access to a wide range of insurers, we can offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that will be unique to you.

Get in touch today for more information

Get a quote:

Contact us today for expert advice and a free, no obligation quote 01792 641611, or Contact us