With so many accidents that have occurred in Swansea and throughout South Wales over the last couple of years, and the variety of roads spread across the areas, its never been more important to make sure your van is protected for the variety of possibilities. Eastside Insurance know how important it is to make sure you have the right kind of insurance to fit your needs.
What is Van Insurance?
Van Insurance is a term for policies that cover different types of vehicles used for business purposes, such as trucks, vans, etc. They will include the basic cover required which is the standard, third party only, third party fire & theft and comprehensive.
What are the options?
There are three types of cover:
- Comprehensive – This is the highest level of cover. Covers damage to your van and to others as a result of an accident, as well as damages from theft or fire. Some policies will also cover windscreens, personal belongings, and other exclusive add-ons.
- Third party, fire and theft – Covers for injuries and damage you cause to others, it will also cover your own van for loss by fire or theft.
- Third party only – This will only cover you for injury or damage to others.
Apart from the standard cover, we would also recommend you to consider some policy upgrades, some of the most common are:
- Vehicle cover – If your Van is written off, you will be provided a similar replacement vehicle until yours is repaired or recovered.
- Personal Injury cover – Can cover any financial implications if your injured
- Motor Legal protection – Cover any legal costs of an accident that was not your fault
- Breakdown cover – Protection when you breakdown
- Goods and Tools cover – Protection for any goods or tools that you carry in the van
Want a quote?
At Eastside Insurance, we have many years’ experience in Van Insurance. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.
Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.