Upgrade to Chrome Upgrade to Firefox Upgrade to Internet Explorer Upgrade to Safari

Hotel, Guest House & Holiday Lets Insurance

Specialist Insurance for hotel, guest house and holiday lets

Eastside Insurance specialise in insurance packages for hotels, guest houses, holiday lets, and bed and breakfasts across Swansea and throughout South Wales. We have developed strong relationships with a number of insurers, thus providing all our clients bespoke cover so you only pay for what you need.

Why do you need hotel, guest house and holiday let Insurance?

When you are a manager or owner of a business in the tourism marketplace, such as hotels, guest houses, and holiday lets, there are many balls to juggle, insurance being a very important one. This is an area where you deal with the general public on a daily basis meaning there are many risks that could occur that would have a major impact on the business.

Hotel, guest house and holiday let insurance will give you peace of mind covering you from any potential situation. For example, if you have a major flood which results in some rooms being out of use, any accidents that have caused injury to a member of public, any damages caused by your customers whilst staying at your premises. These are just a few instances where insurance will cover the cost implications which will help you keep your hotel, guest house and holiday let running.

With so many potential risks to consider, Eastside Insurance can guide and advise you to the most efficient and cost-effective insurance policy for your business.

What are the options?

  • Public Liability Insurance – Cover for any injury caused to a member of the public or damage to their property while on your premises. This also covers any illness from food or drink that may have been served.
  • Employers’ Liability Insurance – Cover for any injury claims from staff members whilst working
  • Contents Insurance – Cover for damages to your fixtures, fittings, equipment. We would also advise cover for guests’ contents in case of fire, flood, or theft.
  • Business Interruption cover – A situation where the business had to close due to a particular circumstance, for example, flooding, as a result of losing money that would have been earned during that period.
  • Buildings Cover – Any potential damage to the property, usually fire, theft or flooding.
  • Money Cover – Protection cover for any money on the premises, for example, tills, safe, etc.

Want a quote?

Eastside Insurance have over 35 years’ experience dealing with businesses needing hotel, guest house and holiday let insurance. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, we are able to offer a competitive and flexible range of insurance policies that can be unique to your business.

Get in touch today and let us do the hard work for you.

Looking to let your holiday home or cottage?

If you are looking to let your holiday home or cottage we can’t recommend Home from Home enough. They have been providing self-catering holiday cottages around Gower peninsular, Mumbles and Swansea Bay area for over 45 years. They are also part of The Original Cottages Family, who manage properties across the UK. Their experts will take all the stress that comes with managing a holiday let.

For more information make sure to visit their website

Home from Home

Get a quote:

Related News

Contact us today for expert advice and a free, no obligation quote 01792 641611, or Contact us